- TCS Off Campus Registration Starts: 29.11.2019
- TCS Off Campus Registration Closes: 05.01.2020
- TCS Off Campus Hall Ticket Issue Date: 10 days before onwards (Important Date)
- TCS Off Campus Exam Date: 18th & 25th Jan 2020
- Interview Date: After exam date
Things Should Keep In Mind
As we observed in earlier online applications:
- Candidates should submit accurate date (Check he application before submission).
- No spelling mistakes in the application form
- No active backlogs
- Accurate Details only
- The photo should be recent one only (never submit school level photos)
- Provide right info in right asked field only.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) conducting off campus drive for the batch of 2020 and 2019 Graduation and Post-graduation PG courses students across India. Those who did Technical and non-technical course can eligible for TCS off campus drive and they are ready to for 2019 pass out then apply the online on or before last date 5th January 2020.
TCS has proposed for the application receive the last date is 05.01.2020, candidates should check the application status, those who are already applied for the TCS Off-campus drive (2019 & 2020) batch. Apply and wait for the 24 hours for the status availability.
FUTURE FORWARD CAREERS TCS Off Campus
- TCS off campus recruitment from 29.11.2019 onwards and the last date of the TCS online registration is 05.01.2020
- Those who are pass out from 2020 and 2019 batch can apply online on or before the last date.
- TCS Off Campus Exam Date is Scheduled to 18 & 25.01.2020
- TCS Hall Tickets Date: 10 days before the exam date
- Shortlisted candidates called for Interviews from Feb 2020. onwards.
- Candidates must not have any backlogs in their academic year and those are not eligible to attend the TCS Off Campus Drive 2019. Candidates must aware of this information. Candidates have at least 60% marks in academic level so that candidates can eligible for TCS Off Campus Drive.
TCS Off Campus Eligibility
|Qualification||B.A Economics, B.Tech, BE, BMM, B.A. Statistics, BA Journalism, CA, ICWA, MBA, M.Sc., MA, M.Com are NOT eligible for the Testfull-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer/Service Desk|
|Percentage||50% and above in Class X, XII, UG & PG|
|Backlogs||No Pending Backlogs|
|Break/Gap allowed:||up to 24 months for the valid reason only|
|Experience allowed||Freshers and experienced candidates also eligible up to 3 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
TCS Off Campus Exam Pattern
TCS off-campus examination was conducted as per below give scheme, there is time duration as per sectional wise and number questions were asked as per sectional wise and there will be a cutoff mark for each sectional wise.
TCS Off Campus – Batch is PAN India drive followed by a personal interview process. Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to the candidates individually.
Online Test Assessment
The test will have 50 questions that have to be answered in 50 minutes.
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (10 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (4 questions)
- Logical Reasoning (12 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (12 Questions)
- Data Interpretation (12 Questions).
TCS Off Campus Drive Syllabus
The TCS off campus syllabus should three levels as per below mentioned, Candidates must prefer the RS Agarwal books and other standard books for preparation.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning (Verbal and nonverbal)
- Programming ability